To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site e-mail us or phone us for assistance. Users may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
All the content on www.companymasters.co.za
including our logo and images is the property of Company Masters (Pty) Ltd and as such are protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws.
When a user visits www.companymasters.co.za
that user agrees to be bound by the terms. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd may at any time modify any of the terms and such modification will supersede and replace any previous terms.
Before purchasing from the www.companymasters.co.za
online store, you are required to enter your unique username and password. By doing so, the user agrees not to disclose this information to any unauthorized user and to immediately report any actual or suspected unauthorized access to this information.
You agree that all instructions, consents, orders and other communications which purport to originate from you or a person who had authority to act on your behalf to operate automatically (unless it is proved that such information system did not properly execute such programming) (collectively “the originator”) and which are sent to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd electronically and which may (as a result of interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the instructions actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by the originator in the form actually received by Company Masters (Pty) Ltd and you will be bound by such instruction with no liability of whatever nature attaching to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd in regard thereto.
You waive any rights that you may have or obtain against Company Masters (Pty) Ltd arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that Company Masters (Pty) Ltd acts on your instructions/orders or instructions/orders purported to emanate from you and you indemnify Company Masters (Pty) Ltd against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damages and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly) by you, arising as a result of the fact that Company Masters (Pty) Ltd has acted on your instructions/orders or instructions/orders which purported to emanate from you.
Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Company Masters (Pty) Ltd makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and/or content on the website from time to time. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the website and any information, data and/or content on the website.
As erroneous or outdated prices may be displayed on this website from time to time, you agree that we will not be obligated to sell a product at such erroneous price. Once you have selected the product you wish to purchase and submitted your order to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd, you will be given the opportunity to review the entire transaction and correct any mistakes, before electing whether to withdraw from the transaction or proceed with the transaction. By clicking on the “purchase” or similar “final submit” button you are deemed to have submitted an offer to purchase the product/s selected by you (“order”) and the order cannot be withdrawn by you unless expressly agreed to by Company Masters (Pty) Ltd
Payments can be made by credit card, internet transfer, direct deposit at a bank or card transaction at our offices
The ECT Act states that when we offer goods or services by way of certain electronic transactions, we must make the following information available to customers on websites where the goods or services are offered:
- Full name: Company Masters (Pty) Ltd
- Main business: Business, tax and related registration and company secretarial services
- Registration no: 2012/080060/07
- Physical address: Clearwater Office Park, Building 3, Ground Floor, Millenium Road and Christiaan de Wet Road, Johannesburg, 1735
- Website: www.companymasters.co.za
- Official email address: email@example.com
- Fax number: 0865456404
- Telephone number: 010 007 5076
- Country of incorporation: South Africa
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd undertakes to refund the user only in the event that no documents have been received from the user and / or services have been rendered yet by the Company Masters (Pty) Ltd. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to charge an administration fee of 30% of the total of the invoice if the user decides to cancel the agreement. The minimum administration fee will be R300.00 (Three Hundred Rand) if the user decides to cancel the agreement within the first month of the requested service and R500-00(Five Hundred Rand) if the user cancels the agreement within 2 months of the initial request for the service and subsequent to services being rendered by Company Masters (Pty) Ltd.
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd requires that clients email and / or courier the required documents and information required to complete the ordered service within 60 days. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to credit cancel services for which there has been no activity for the duration of 60 days. A cancellation fee of R300 will be applicable if a client fails to provide the requested documents with in the stipulated 60 days.
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd will further undertake, within its own discretion, to provide a refund to the user / client only in the event that the user has fully complied with all requirements requested by Company Masters (Pty) Ltd and Company Masters (Pty) Ltd is still not able to process the requested service excluding matters that fall outside the scope of control of Company Masters (Pty) Ltd. Note that our Shelf Company and Re-instatement services cannot be refunded. However, if we cannot fully finalise one of these services for whichever reason beyond our control - you will receive 'credit' to the full invoice amount to spend on other services at Company Masters (Pty) Ltd only.
You may not link to this website, in any manner, or frame any content of this website in any other manner or otherwise use the content without the express prior written permission of Company Masters (Pty) Ltd.
Privacy-solicited information the User gives to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd requires certain Personal Information necessary to process transactions if the User requires any of Company Masters (Pty) Ltd’s products or services.
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd receives and stores all Information, including Personal Information which the User enters on the Website or gives to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd, in any other way. The User may choose not to provide certain Personal Information, but that may limit the services or products that the User may wish to obtain from this Company Masters (Pty) Ltd.
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd provides its products and services in conjunction with its affiliates and subsidiaries. In this regard and unless specifically restricted by the User from the license below, the User and when entering into the specific transactions in question expressly grants in writing to the Owners and Company Masters (Pty) Ltd a:
- perpetual; and
- fully sub-licensable,
Privacy - promotional information
Privacy- business transfers
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd may enter into business arrangements and its customer base is one of the more valued assets. In such an event, customer Information will be one of the transferable assets.
Privacy- lawful purposes
When Company Masters (Pty) Ltd is served with due legal process requiring the delivery of Personal Information, it has the legal duty to abide by that demand, and will do so. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd may also impart Personal Information if permitted or required to do so by law.
Privacy-surveys and statistical profiles
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd understands that efficiency and customer care translates to good service.
Company Masters (Pty) Ltd may periodically conduct online customer care surveys to enable the updating of service standards.
When it conducts a survey, Company Masters (Pty) Ltd must inform the User how the information gathered will be used, and provide the User with the opportunity to opt-out from such surveys.
Despite terms to the contrary, Company Masters (Pty) Ltd may choose to use Personal Information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and may choose to trade with such profiles and statistical data, as long as the profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to any specific data subject, including the User, by a third party.
Personal Information will be stored for as long as it is used and for a period of one year, together with a record of the Personal Information and the specific purposes it was collected for. Personal Information will be destroyed once it has become obsolete (out of date or unusable).
Subject to the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act (“RIC”), Act 70 of 2002 (as amended), the User agrees that Company Masters (Pty) Ltd may intercept, block, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or otherwise communicated to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd, its employees, directors and agents. User agrees that his or her consent satisfies the requirements of ECTA and RIC for consent in “writing” as defined.
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Company Masters (Pty) Ltd from its offices as set out above within the Republic of South Africa. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court, Gauteng in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between Company Masters (Pty) Ltd and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Company Masters (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, or implied in law or residual) regarding the website and the products made available via the website.
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Company Masters (Pty) Ltd that you are legally entitled to do so to purchase any of the products offered for sale via the website. You further warrant that all the details you have given are true and complete and that you are legally capable of concluding this transaction.
- We may in our sole discretion at any time suspend or terminate the operation of this website without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for such termination.
- You understand that by using our website we act as your representative and/or agent in your name and place to finalize and process documents on your behalf with 3rd parties. We may do enquiries we deem fit in order to render such a service you applied for, based on business and personal information supplied to us. Based on this information you provide to us we will send you periodic emails during your application period. We do not share any personal or business information with any person, business, entity or any other 3rd party, except for the government institution we deal with in order to process your application.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or
service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and Company Masters (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such information and transaction.
- It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. Company Masters (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company Masters (Pty) Ltd, its officers, members, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service.
- Company Masters (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to reject or cancel any application, based on incorrect information supplied or we suspect any form of suspicious activity. We also reserve the right to change any amount on our website without prior notification.